A supplemental PDF of sweet dreams, nightmares, and all the things that haunt the darkest corners of your mind when you fall asleep. Will you embrace these slumbering adventures, or will you take back control with the help of a little bit of magic?
- A new NPC shopkeeper, set up in a wagon for easy arrival in any game.
- New mechanics for your players having dreams at night, with the potential of even unlocking prophetic ones to help them in their conquests.
- Four new magical items, all dream-themed, and sold through the new NPC shopkeeper. Suitable for all levels of play, and do not overpower or unbalance.
- A d20 table for determining what style of dreams they will have, with four d100 tables for each dream type (Sweet, Nightmare, Simple, and Fever). That’s 400 completely unique dreams your players can go through!
- Page in the back describing the most common types of dreams, and their interpretations. Just in case.
- Playable for any tabletop RPG system. NPC’s items are priced for D&D 5e, but can be altered as needed. Magical item effects are already universal.
- Full color, with full original art. 11 pages.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We only use your information to ship your items out, keep on our records for tax purposes, or to contact you about your order. We do not give your information out to ANYONE, sell it, or anything else like that.
Our listings for fashion have sizing guides available within the images - please make sure your measurements match what's provided!
If something is known to shrink in the wash, or run small, we make a note of it in the listing. If it isn't there, it's not something we've experienced or have heard concerns about!
We do NOT have phone cases for phones not listed - some may be considered in the future, but we currently only carry the most in-demand sizes and styles.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners, or dry-clean the items. Apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Do not iron the print.
All-over printed apparel can be machine-washed cold with like colors, but without bleach. You can tumble-dry the apparel on low heat. It can't be ironed or dry-cleaned.
Our white mugs are dishwasher and microwave safe, but our color-change mugs should be hand-washed and don't hold up too well in the microwave.
Phone cases can be washed with a little soap and a damp cloth.
At this time, we are not offering custom pieces. This may change in the future, but our workload is too large to be able to do custom work/commissions at this moment.
We do not offer gift wrap at this time. However if you would like the item to be a gift, please mark it as so during check-out. The price will not appear, and we can even include a custom note (add your name too!).
As we are just a small family living in a tiny apartment, we use print-on-demand services for our store. When an item is purchased, we wait 24 hours to make sure there aren't any changes to be made, then process the order to our printers. They make it just for you, with your specifications in mind.
Because of this, we can't accept exchanges/returns if you select the wrong color or size. There is nowhere for us to store the item once it comes back to us.
We have multiple printers that we adore in America and Europe, and we try and use the printer closest to the customer to get them their goods that much faster.